1. When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
2. Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
3. Everyone is so afraid of death, but the real Sufi just laugh: nothing tyrannizes their hearts. What strikes the oyster shell does not damage the pearl.
4. Conventional opinion is the ruin of our souls.
5. Whatever possessions and objects of its desires the lower self may obtain, it hangs on to them, refusing to let them go out of greed for more, or out of fear of poverty and need.
6. If in thirst you drink water from a cup, you see God in it. Those who are not in love with God will see only their own faces in it.