- “Spiritual blossoming simply means blossoming in life in all dimensions – being happy, at ease with yourself and with everybody around you.”
- When there is boredom, there will be frustration also; they are twins. But if they dominate your life, that is misery. And if they just come as a fleeting moment and touches you and passes away, if they are like salt in your life, it’s okay. It adds taste. But if the salt is taken for a meal, you have trouble.
- If you want to grow in Divine Love, you have to drop the pride and all the artificial walls that we build between ourselves and others. Through these walls, we keep judging others, and we think others are judging us.
- An uncommitted mind is miserable. A committed mind may at times experience rough weather but it will reap the fruits of its toil.
- The ultimate purpose of life is to be of service.
- The sattvic intellect is one that just does the job joyfully and is unmindful of the results. Let things happen or not happen–either way they don’t lose their enthusiasm.
- Abundance is a state of mind within you. If you just look at “lack,” the lack increases in life. See what you have, and then abundance increases.
- “Faith is realizing that you always get what you need. Faith is a giving the Divine a chance to act.”
- Whatever feeling is there in you at the moment, be with it one hundred percent. Share it with the Divine.
- Love is that phenomenon of dissolving, disappearing, merging, becoming one with the infinite. Love is that phenomenon of total letting go.
.ads in wordpress
Home / Great Thoughts / Sri Sri Ravi Shankar Quotes on Wisdom