Share the best top 81 Famous People Inspiring Quotes and Sayings collection by famous authors, inspiring leaders and different people. Great Positive quotes, thoughts, sayings and messages.
Famous People Inspiring Quotes
1) Quotes by Martin Luther King
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
2) Quotes by Lao Tzu
Kindness in words creates confidence.
Kindness in thinking creates profoundness.
Kindness in giving creates love.
3) Quotes by Paul Simon
Some people never say the words “I love you”
It’s not their style to be so bold.
Some people never say those words “I love you”
But, like a child, they’re longing to be told…
4) Quotes by Mother Teresa
If we want a love message to be heard,
it has got to be sent out.
To keep a lamp burning,
we have to keep putting oil in it.
5) Quotes by Todd Ruthman
It is the things in common that make relationships enjoyable, but it is the little differences that make them interesting.
6) Quotes by Daniel Goleman
What counts in making a happy relationship is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility.
7) Quotes by Frederick L. Collins
There are two types of people – those who come into a room and say, “Well, here I am!” and those who come in and say, “Ah, there you are.” ~
8) Quotes by Martin Vanbee
Learn from the mistakes of others-you can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.
9) Quotes by Carl Rogers
The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.
10) Quotes by Martin Luther King, Jr
If at first you don’t succeed, you’re running about average.
When you cannot make up your mind between two evenly balanced courses of action, choose the bolder.
The time is always right to do what is right.
11) Quotes by Woodrow Wilson
if you want to make enemies, try to change something.
12) Quotes by Hans Hofmann
The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.
13) Quotes by Unknown Authors
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today, because if you enjoy it today, you can do it again tomorrow.
- Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death.
- The only true happiness comes from squandering ourselves for a purpose.
- Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present.
- Unfold your own myth
- It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
- Anything can be achieved in small, deliberate steps. But there are times you need the courage to take a great leap; you can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.
21) Quotes by Eleanor Roosevelt
Somehow we learn who we really are and then live with that decision.
22) Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
23) Quotes by Benjamin Franklin
The U.S. Constitution doesn’t guarantee happiness, only the pursuit of it. You have to catch up with it yourself.
24) Quotes by Margaret Thatcher
Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by traffic from both sides.
25) Quotes by Dalai Lama
Without love we could not survive. Human beings are social creatures, and a concern for each other is the very basis of our life together.
26) Quotes by Buddha
Things to do today…inhale, exhale, inhale. Aaaaah
27) Quotes by Thomas Edison
Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits.
28) Quotes by Marie Curie
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
29) Quotes by Ralph Waldo Emerson
It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
30)Quotes by Blaise Pascal
All our reasoning ends in surrender to feeling.
Inspiring Quotes and Sayings
31) An error doesn’t become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
32) While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.
33) Remember… A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body – let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel.
34) I have come to realize that all my trouble with living has come from fear and smallness within me.
35) If you keep on saying things are going to be bad, you have a good chance of being a prophet.
36) God made the world round so we would never be able to see too far down the road.
37) Things don’t turn up in this world until somebody turns them up.
38) If you don’t make mistakes, you’re not working on hard enough problems. And that’s a big mistake.
39) Never say, “oops.” Always say, “Ah, interesting.
40) I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.
41) A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. George Bernard Shaw
42) The truth of a thing is the feel of it, not the think of it. – Stanley Kubrick
43) Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
45) I think, what has this day brought me, and what have I given it?
46) To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.
47) Where the willingness is great, the difficulties cannot be great. Niccolo Machiavelli
48) Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things
49) Doubt whom you will, but never doubt yourself.
50) When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.
51) The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age.
– Lucille Ball
52) I look at what I have not and think myself unhappy; others look at what I have and think me happy.
53) Compassion for others begins with kindness to ourselves.
54) Change is not made without inconvenience, even from worse to better.
55) Inspirations never go in for long engagements; they demand immediate marriage to action.
56) Yesterday is a cancelled check; tomorrow is a promissory note; today is the only cash you have – so spend it wisely.
57) Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.
58) The sooner you fall behind, the more time you’ll have to catch up.
59) That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that the nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do it is increased. – Ralph W. Emerson
60) Unhappiness is in not knowing what we want and killing ourselves to get it.
61) I find that it is not the circumstances in which we are placed, but the spirit in which we face them, that constitutes our comfort. – Elizabeth T. King
62) Remembering that each of us will take our turns in darkness and in light, let us be light for one another when the darkness falls.
63) When your life flashes before your eyes, make sure it’s fun to watch. – Advertisement for the MGM Grand Hotel
64) No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only little.
65) Kindness is like sugar, It makes life taste a little sweeter.
66) The true way to soften one’s troubles is to solace those of others.
67) Seek to do good, and you will find that happiness will run after you.
68) There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right.
69) Forgiveness is the final form of love. That’s nice.
70) What you are afraid to do is a clear indicator of the next thing you need to do.
71) Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world. So long as you can sweeten another’s pain, life is not in vain. – Helen Keller
72) We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.
73) Forget injuries, never forget kindness .
74) Admit your errors before someone else exaggerates them.
75) Mistakes are the usual bridge between inexperience and wisdom.
76) When you realize you’ve made a mistake, make amends immediately. It’s easier to eat crow while it’s still warm.
77) Things could be worse. Suppose your errors were counted and published every day, like those of a baseball player.
78) Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
79) There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth — not going all the way, and not starting. – Buddha
80) An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field. ~Niels Bohr
81) You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.